Thursday, March 4, 2010

Big Bouncy Ball!


T and one of his buddies, N, both on their bouncy balls ... hopping around the playground. It was hard to get them to stop for a second so I could take their picture!

Whenever T goes out to recess, he RUNS for this huge bouncy ball. I had one similar when I was a little girl. Mine looked like a horse, so we called it a hoppity horse. I LOVED it! T reluctantly hands it over to the next person waiting. It's his favorite thing to do during recess. I was working in his class this morning because we threw a baby shower for his wonderful teacher, who is leaving at the end of next week to have her baby. And I brought a camera. I had to grab J's new camera because I couldn't find my small one. I didn't realize that the date stamp was ON and that it's the WRONG date. Ugh! I'm just glad I could snap a few pictures of T playing.

0 comments: