Monday, September 13, 2010

Mommy Had a TIME OUT

Me with the girls on Friday night before Time Out for Women began in Sacramento.
Lisa and I got a picture with the singing group Mercy River. They are AMAZING!! I love their harmonies. They were so inspiring and funny, too!
Here is our group after the conference on Saturday afternoon. Some of the girls stayed over night at a hotel. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the conference. I feel so enriched and uplifted by the speakers, the music, and the bonds of friendship. I feel like my own spiritual cup has been filled and I have a renewed outlook. We were able to hear from: Ardeth Kapp, John Bytheway, Emily Watts, Amanda Dickson, Jill Manning and Emily Freeman. The beautiful music was by the singing group Mercy River, and by Jenny Oaks Baker. She is a very, very accomplished violinist. She blew us away. I am so thankful for the opportunity to go. I am thankful for a very supportive husband who holds down the fort while I'm gone. I cannot wait until I can go to the next one. We are already trying to make plans!

0 comments: