Monday, December 31, 2007

Get me OUT of the house










I just HAD to get out of the house today. I'd been pretty sick over the weekend, as well as J & B. We were a fun bunch for sure!! Even though it was only @ 40 degrees outside, I needed to be outside. I grabbed some cardboard, the boys and we headed to the cement slides. We took a few runs and then ran back to the van -- too cold. Plus, the slides weren't as slippery. I guess there was some residual water or something. We stopped by McDonald's for lunch and headed home. Wasn't much, but it sure felt good to go somewhere and do something outside.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a lot of fun - we haven't been there, so it will have to be on our list. Complaining about 40 degree weather though ... a little wimpy
;]!! We went sledding New Years Day and it was 6 degrees ... brrr. New Years Eve was even colder -15 degrees just before midnight!!!!
Sorry to hear about all the wind damage - I guess we got some too - and it looks like the storm will keep us in UT a few more days than we planned!