Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve


I love this time of year! I love seeing the fun projects the boys make at school. When I picked T up from preschool the other day, he was excited to show me his Christmas Tree hat. So cute! J made a wood snow man at his school "Winter Party" (can't say Christmas in these politically correct times). He quickly put it up on the mantle, and it looks great. We've used poster tack and put up a few of their Christmas art work pieces, too. We're looking forward to having homemade ravioli's tonight and our own family gift exchange. Then family come over tomorrow. The boys are SO excited.
A Happy Birthday shout-out to my SIL, Dolly!

3 comments:

Debie said...

They look more apprehensive than excited.

Stephanie said...

That's because by the time I got around to taking a picture, they weren't that excited anymore. I think I had to bribe my youngest!

Allison said...

Yum! Homemade Ravioli! Do you guys make it yourself or do you get it from a place like we used to in Pleasant Hill? I miss that stuff!