Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jelly Belly Factory -- Family Visit

I'm playing a little bit of catch-up on my blog. We had family staying with us most of last week, and we had a blast! We had a house full, but loved all of the fun we had together. The boys enjoyed being up in the mornings with their cousins C & S. On one of the days they were here (June 10th), we headed down to the Jelly Belly Factory for the tour. We even got Boppi (aka Grandpa) to come with us and enjoy the morning. We really enjoyed being together. Boppi sat next to T in the van on the way down. He loved that!

I had a hard time getting any pictures of Allison's boys! To say they are a moving target would be an understatement! The bottom line was that they had fun seeing the factory and getting some treats. We didn't stay for lunch (too expensive). We located the nearest Wendy's via my GPS (love that!) and enjoyed lunch together. Everyone seemed to be happy with that.


Dad with Allison. I love this picture!



The boys loved the Jelly Belly cars! They wanted their picture with the love bug.


Me with my Dad, waiting for the tour. We didn't have to wait long at all. It was a perfect day to go. No buses dumping off a billion preschool kids this time!



My sister and I enjoyed spending time together. She headed down to our other sister's home for a visit there. Boppi, T & I headed back home. Can you tell who is in that jelly belly picture? There was amazing Jelly Belly artwork all over.

2 comments:

Laundry said...

I LOVE THAT PLACE!!! oh my hannah! I don't think i've ever spent so much mondy on so much candy at ONE PLACE! HAHA.

Tifferbob said...

Isn't that a fun place to go! I went the first time when I was twelve.