Thursday, December 3, 2009

Finally!! I won Morty!

After almost 5 years of being in my Bunko group, I FINALLY won the Morty basket. This is the grand prize of the night. Each person brings a small prize to put into the basket. During the game, if someone rolls all 2's, then they take possession of Morty, the little stuffed monkey. During the game, Morty is tossed all over, switching "owner's". The last person in possession of Morty after the final bell wins the Morty basket ... which was me! The funny thing is, I actually forgot that I had possession of Morty during the last round. Weird. So, I was able to keep all of the wonderful loot pictured above, and I'm very thankful. I love it all! This time, there was no theme for the basket. It was "anything goes".

I just LOVE my bunko group. We have so much fun visiting the whole night. We laugh so much! My side started to hurt from the laughter. We have built great friendships over the years, and I am so grateful. Now, I just need to get a current picture of our group! We don't think about it because we are having so much fun talking and laughing.

4 comments:

lorelie said...

What wonderful loot! I sure miss that Bunko group...

Raimi said...

YAY! I am glad you FINALLY won :-)! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your big win! Thanks again for hosting. We have the greatest Bunko group ever =)

Lisa

Lisa said...

Yeah!! I'm so happy for you. Great prizes this time! It was such a great night, thanks for hosting.