Monday, August 9, 2010

T's Computer

Here is one of T's latest creations: his own lap top computer and its accompanying mouse! He saw something like this one TV and he immediately took out his new shoes from the box and got to work. I buy T his own roll of scotch tape. It just makes things easier for everyone! He drew some pictures with some numbers for the key board. He then found this pink, knit mouse for the finishing touch. He actually uses the pink mouse like a computer mouse! It's hilarious. He's said a few times, "I need to check my e-mail" and he'll swivel the mouse around and make clicking noises. I LOVE watching him because his imagination is infinite!!

3 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Oh, I love this!

Raimi said...

so fun!

JanEtta said...

What happens when it crashes? Cute.