Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Field Trip with T






Yesterday, I took T on his preschool field trip to an indoor play house. Lots to climb, jump, slide ... and even balls to shoot in guns. We stayed for 2 hours. He had a blast. I wasn't feeling that great, so I just sat and watched. I have a love/hate relationship with field trips, and here's why: even though they can be really fun, I don't have the opportunity to drop him off at school for my 3 hours of 'no-kid' time. Yes, I said it! And I know I'm not alone on this. Oh, and I had about 3 people ask me where I got T's shirt! I purposely put it on today only because it's orange and it's easier to spot him in a crowd. I had to do the same thing with B when he was younger. He'd just take off and it would be so hard to find him.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I DO love that shirt. I put the boys in bright shirts or hats when we go to the park for the same reason.

And yes, I agree with the 'No Kids' time. You're not alone.

Raimi said...

That t-shirt is one of our family favorites. I knew when I saw it for the first time @ Wal*Mart that it would be perfect for a few little boys that I know & live with -LOL! Bummed we missed another fun field trip. I too have the love/dislike relationship with them. Have a happy Sunday!