Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nature Photos from Buttermilk Trail

I'm still trying to figure out my camera, and am enjoying every second of it. I would love to take a photography class or two ... in my non-existent spare time. I just wanted to post a few pictures that we took. G&I both like taking pictures. We're constantly passing the camera back and forth.


G took this photo: there is a butterfly on the top of the flower. I cropped the picture a bit.



We really liked the purple blossomed trees ...

Something about this tree really struck me. I love all of the big, twisting branches.

3 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Wow! You are talented photographers! Good job.

David said...

Nice pictures. You should try some super close shots.

Lisa said...

Those are beautiful pictures!!!