Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another Round of Swim Lessons

For the past 2 weeks, B, J & T have had swim lessons. This year, I couldn't get their lessons scheduled for the same time, so we spent an hour at the swim club each morning. It wasn't bad. I brought a book to read and the boys brought their GameBoys or DS. Anyhow, the boys were troopers. Some mornings, they weren't 'feeling it', but they still did their best.



Here's J working on his breathing


Here's T working on his 'kickers'


So handsome!!

Here's B swimming freestyle. He worked up to swimming 12 laps. He's really good at his flip turns, too. I joked with him that he'd show up to Middle School with some huge biceps!

We've been really happy with the swim lessons at the Aquatic Center. I really want my boys to be strong swimmers. I truly believe it is an essential life skill that they need to have. I want to be able to send them to Scout Camp, for example, and know that they will be okay when they swim. I'm proud of my boys' hard work. They each got a great 'report card' from their teachers.

1 comments:

Laundry said...

You're boys are gonna be such lady killers when they get into HS. haha. Especially if they keep up on the swimming thing.. haha.