Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lake Tahoe

We spent all day at King's Beach in Lake Tahoe on Friday. We met some friends up there, and really enjoyed our time together. The kids played in the sand, dug for crawdads, and had the opportunity to ride in our friend's ski boat.


T had issues with his swim trunks! They would not stay up anymore. He did get a little sunburned on his exposed spot! I knew I should have sprayed sunblock there.


T with me on the boat. He was getting really tired. I think he actually got a little sun stroke because he was not feeling well later when we got home.

T enjoyed helping with the flag on the boat. You can see a little 'crack-a-lackage' in the back!


J riding in the front and concentrating VERY hard!

N is riding on the way back with B right in front of him. The boys had a blast! T even had a turn riding the boat when G went out with the boys.


My friend, Keri, and I rode the banana boat, too. Since it was just the two of us, our friend's husband did NOT go easy on us! We were laughing and screaming so hard.


Right before Keri and I wiped out ... BAD! I'm a little sore today, but it was so much fun. Thank you to my dear friend, Raimi, for taking most of these photos! I didn't take my camera on the boat, and I didn't take that many pictures because I was having so much fun ... I didn't think about it. Thanks to Jen for sharing her boat with us! We really, really enjoyed our day. We took power-showers when we got home, had some yummy chicken pasta for dinner, then watched "Ironman". It was such a great day with our family and dear friends.

4 comments:

Nadine said...

days like this are what summer is all about! Looks like it was fun@

Raimi said...

We will have to hit the lake one more time before school starts...are you game? Maybe the lake, minus the banana? I have felt like a slug today! It's been ice to take it easy after a FUN day in the sun!

Lisa said...

Looks like fun!! Wish we could have joined you. K had a party that day.

Tammy Warnick said...

ok, you know I'm lovin' that crack-a-lackage!!