Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Soccer is ALMOST Done

On Monday night, we met J's team over at a gym. There, they played an indoor soccer game -- kids against parents. I brought G's sneakers so he could join in the game. B and T played for a while, too. They had a blast! After, the kids enjoyed pizza, soda, and receiving their trophies. I love this picture above. J is receiving his trophy from his coach, who was awesome, btw. Coach called J his little Professor .. always sharing tidbits of trivia and information. He also said that J was a hard-working player, who improved over the season.

J has really enjoyed this year. He wasn't sure about having a new coach, but it worked out very well. He had some great hustle out there on the field this year!

T has LOVED playing soccer. He did really good as goalie. He wasn't afraid to grab that ball! He was with some of his dearest friends and really began to grasp the game. He had a wonderful coach, too.
I'm glad that the boys had great teams & coaches this year. It has been a positive experience. With that said, I am also looking forward to no more practices and games ... having our Saturdays back! AMEN!

2 comments:

Laundry said...

oooo soccer :) oh by the way, can you tell your husband that I want copies of the pictures from my wedding???? I'll even mail him a blank disk and money to ship the disk back if he really wants me too. lol :) And also.... Tell j he's got the best color of jersey EVER! I'm so jealous! :)

Allison said...

How fun!

Soccer ended here a while ago...kinda has to due to weather. I love the action picture--great job.