Saturday, May 15, 2010

Father/Son's Camp Out

G took ALL 4 boys to the Ward's Annual Father/Son's Camp Out. I was one happy mama! J&T were especially excited. This was T's first time going, and he was besides himself with joy. In the picture above, they were all doing a dance by the campfire!

Aahhh! The flash is too bright!!!
Yeah!! I'm in a tent!!!
B standing by this unusual tree


Here's T with one of his dearest friends, N. I LOVE this picture of the two of them!
G with the boys
The boys were very excited about going to this camp out. B, not so much. But, a good friend of B's rode up with our family and that made a huge difference for B. They made s'mores, visited, and had a great time. When they came home this morning, it was like a camp fire just walked into the house! I'm so thankful that G took the boys. It meant a lot to them. I was able to enjoy a wonderful time with some friends by going out to dinner and then going to a local theater to see "Cinderella" (which was very good!). And, I got to sleep in this morning!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for taking him. He had a great time too!! Glad B had fun!!