Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday, T!

2010
Nov 2009
2009
2009
2008
2007
2006
2005
2004



T has been waiting a LOOONNNNGGG time for his birthday. He told me about a week ago that it was "taking forever!!!" Well, it FINALLY arrived!! He climbed into bed with G & me early this morning ready for his birthday wishes. I frosted the cupcakes this morning that I baked last night. T helped me with the sprinkles ... a VERY important job.


We call T our "Caboose". It's hard to believe that he's 6 already! Where does the time go? He is a fun-loving boy, who LOVES Legos. He has a very vivid imagination and is constantly creating things with paper, glue, scissors, crayons, paint, play dough ... and I could go on and on. He is very silly, and likes to make up knock-knock jokes. He is super friendly and will talk to anyone who will listen! He has made such progress in just these past few months in school and speech. We are SO proud of him! I just melt when he comes up to me, hugs me, and tells me that I'm the best Mom ever ... and that I'm pretty. What a charmer!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T!!

1 comments:

Raimi said...

Happy Birthday, T! We hope your day is great & that all of your birthday wishes come true!