Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bunko Fun

Last night, I hosted my Bunko group at my home. I've been in this group for 3 years, and it has been a blast. We meet once every other month, and it is something I always look forward to. It's fun to host AND now my downstairs is totally clean ... I mean, deep cleaned. Now, for my upstairs ... well, that's another story. I slid over the enormous pile of clean laundry down the hall to be out of sight. Laundry never totally goes away, huh?!! G took the boys out to McDonald's to eat & play. B has been intrigued with Bunko and how to play it. J wanted to know why all of these ladies were coming over. I explained that it was MY playdate -- and that made the most sense to him. Anyway, it was such a fun night being with the girls. I'm bummed because I had planned on getting an updated group photo, but completely forgot. We were having too much fun visiting! We even forgot to stop the game for a small dessert break. Don't worry, we chowed down on dessert at the end. I didn't win the grand prize (congrats, Keri), but I did win most points and got to choose a great prize that Camie brought. I love my Snowman plate. Several of us stayed and visited for another hour or more. I'm pretty tired today, but it was so worth it. So ... we'll have to plan on getting a group photo at the next Bunko night in January, k?

1 comments:

Raimi said...

Thanks for hosting Steph! I had a great time too! Enjoy your clean house :).

Raimi