Sunday, March 16, 2008

Me From A to Z

Alright, some more info about me. My sister-in-law tagged me with this list. So here goes:

A--Attached or Single? Attached to my hubby, 15 years 3 months.
B--Best friend? My hubby, G.
C--Cake or Pie? Cake, The ONE thing G’s dad said when G was talking marriage was to make sure that “your wife loves pie” – I hate pie.
D--Day of Choice? Saturday, to spend time with the family without time constraints (usually).
E--Essential Item? Lip balm. I take it everywhere with me.
F--Favorite Color? Blue
G--Gummy bears or worms? Aren’t they pretty much the same? So, both.
H--Hometown? Walnut Creek, CA
I --Indulgence(s)? Chocolate in any form, pedicures
J--January or July? This one’s tough because I don’t like the extreme heat in July, however I like how the boys are on Summer break and it means hanging out and vacation time as a family. So, I’d have to go with July.
K--Kids? 4
L--Life is incomplete without? Family and friends
M--Marriage date? December 30th, 1992
N--Number of siblings? 2 brothers, 2 sisters
O--Oranges or apples? Oranges
P--Phobias or fears? Something happening to one of my kids. I’m pretty claustrophobic, too.
Q--Quotes? I have so many favorites … I honestly have hundreds of quotes I've collected. I'll just pick one: "Nothing is more fundamental to a loving home and a happy child than kindness" -- [Marilyn Choules]
R--Reasons to Smile? Going out on a date, and my boys getting along, talking to a friend.
S--Season? Spring. I love the flowers, blossoms, and the weather warming up a bit. My next would be Fall. I LOVE the cooler air and the changing of the leaves.
T--Tag 5 people? Raimi, Amy, Lisa H., Jamie, Keri D.
U--Unknown Fact? I can be indecisive.
V--Very Favorite Store? WalMart – good deals and kinda a one-stop shop. I know, not too exciting, eh?
W--Worst Habit? Spending a little too much time on the computer
X--X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y--Your favorite food? Mexican
Z--Zodiac? Leo

5 comments:

JanEtta said...

Now just to get N to answer and L, even though she says she hates tags. Nice to know a little more about you, even though I already knew most of these answers

Raimi said...

Fun to read & thanks for the tag. I will work on it later today! It was fun to visit this morning! Are you children worn out yet!

Raimi

Raimi said...

I completed my list! Thanks for the tag! It makes for great journaling on sb pages.

Raimi

Jamie said...

Cute, I had fun reading your answers. I'll work on mine. =) My first "tag", I feel special.

Sylvia said...

Thanks for playing along. It was fun reading your answers. Thanks for getting us all set up on blogs so we can keep up on each other.