Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, N!






I cannot believe that N is 13 today!! It's no joke. I'm still in a little shock that N is a ... gasp ... teenager! Here are 13 things we love about N:

1. He is a great example to his younger brothers
2. He is kind to others & has a tender heart
3. He thinks of others before himself
4. He's always been wonderful about sharing
5. He loves the temples
6. He is very careful with his things
7. He is honest
8. He is VERY helpful with his brothers
9. He is a great student and is becoming more and more self-driven
10. He has a quirky sense-of-humor
11. He has a great memory
12. He loves ancient history, and loves to watch the Discovery and History Channel
13. He gives great hugs

N, we love you and are so proud of you and the choices you are making.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

9 comments:

JanEtta said...

I remember the day you were born. No one would believe me when I called to say you were here. They thought it was a joke! But you had the last joke on them by actually being born. You have grown into a wonderful young man.
Love you.

Sylvia said...

We hope you have a great birthday! Travis can't wait until his birthday. You guys are growing up WAY too fast for me. Slow down!! We love you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Raimi said...

Happy Birthday N! Welcome to your teen years. You are such a good example to all those around you! Enjoy your day!

Hugs!
The Krupp Crew

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday N. Have fun and enjoy being a teenager!!

Lisa P.

Allison said...

I remember the day you were born--I had come back to my apartment from class and my roommates had left a message on the board that my sister had her baby. I just turned to them and said "Ha ha, very funny." I didn't believe them until I talked to Steph myself and heard a baby crying the the background.

Happy Birthday N!

Laundry said...

Hey N! go check out my blog!!! lol. By the way...Happy Birthday!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday N! wow! i can't believe your thirteen! wow!

Nadine said...

Happy Birthday ! We thought about you all day---You are a great kid and I am happy to be your aunt! You make us proud!

Anonymous said...

so i was gonna prank call him
BUT i FORGOT
love
chalisse