Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Down Comes the Rain!

The boys cound NOT refuse the trampoline in the rain

T

B couldn't refuse the mud. Dad won't be too happy about the lawn!

N
This evening, the clouds rolled in and the rain began, which quickly turned into grape-sized hail balls. The boys quickly got their rain jackets on and ran outside. They spent about 30 minutes outside, stepping in puddles and jumping on the trampoline. Of course, B found the mud. I had to remind him that the lawn is SUPPOSED to be there! Oops. It was a nice break in our evening. After warm baths, we topped off the evening with Hot Cocoa and two episodes of Samurai Jack. Glad we got homework done earlier, so that we could seize the moment!



3 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! We finished soccer in the rain when the thunder and lightning started. We never saw the hail.

Raimi said...

My Mom reminds me all the time that I am raising boys, not sod when I complain about the mud holes on my back lawn from the soccer games, footabll games etc... You'll have to tell G that one :).

Anonymous said...

i love the rain. The smell reminds me of Grandma Jones