Friday, October 19, 2007

Lack of Postage

I haven't completely forgotten about my blog. I've just been up to my eyeballs getting things prepared for the Primary Program, which will be this Sunday. I've been working on the certificates and the printed program for the congregation. After wanting to take a few swings with a hammer to my printer, I finished the certificates for the children. We are planning a "Celebration" for the primary kids after the program. It is a definite break from routine, AND it will give the teachers a much-needed break. Call us crazy, but we excused all of the teachers to go to Sunday School and RS/Priesthood. We'll have some extra help from a few other adults, and I asked the older kids to help out by buddying up with a smaller child. I'm already planning on being worn out after church, but it will be worth it. Oh, and this year, I get to watch the program. Since G is playing the piano and 3 of my boys will be IN the program, I will sit with T, instead of sitting on the stand.

J was SO excited to go on his field trip today to see a local play with the entire 1st grade. I'll have to get details from him after school. I'm sure he's having a great time. N & B were just glad that today's Friday. I'm secretly hoping it rains this afternoon so that B's soccer practice gets cancelled. Am I bad? I just really don't like practice on Fridays. But, his team really still needs the practice. Hopefully, they'll do better since all of the soccer teams were re-seeded for the 2nd half of the season.

0 comments: