Saturday, October 27, 2007

Soccer Saturday

"Captain" J right before his game

B taking a water break

Both J & B had soccer games today. It was such a beautiful day today. J was the team captain today and he just loved having the arm band on for everyone to see. J even played goalie for the last quarter of their game, which they won. His team had such good defense, so he only had to make 1 save. They had to work very hard to win, so the team was exhausted. B got to play forward today and has really been doing well there. He has such a long stride that he easily out runs many other players, which the coach loves. His team scored 2 goals, however, the other team scored 4. Darn! He still had fun.
We spent the morning doing household chores. Yeah, I know ... exciting. Everyone has to chip in around here, or Mom goes crazy. N helped me sort the laundry into piles for everyone. Just having 1 person help me there made such a HUGE difference. Now, I have to get on everyone to put away their pile. Not fun.
We are getting the kids ready for our Ward's Annual Trunk-r-Treating tonight. I don't know if T will actually wear a costume. We'll see. It should be really fun.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love when my brothers play soccer!