Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ward Trunk-r-Treat

Last night was our ward's annual Trunk-r-Treat party. We had hot dog & chips for dinner. The boys loved that. There was a bounce house, a bounce obstacle course, a cake walk, fishing booth, face painting, a costume parade, a small spook house, and a cool hay ride. It was fun to see everyone dressed up. I even dressed up this year. I figured it's been a few years since I dressed up and that it was time. Anyway, we are able to have the party at a member's home in our ward because they have a lot of property. It's fun to be outside. It gets pretty dark quickly, so I always bring glow sticks to put on my kids so they can be seen. T's glow stick was absolutely necessary because he has this habit of running off to the next adventure! It was like a green stick floating in the air when he ran around! Since G sprained his ankle racing B after Pack Meeting a few days ago, he got to sit in the car to hand out the candy later on. I had the pleasure of keeping track of the boys. They had a blast. They loved being with their friends, and loved all of the activities, especially filling up their bags with candy. Thanks, Raimi, for all your efforts in planning the activity! We had a great time.

2 comments:

Raimi said...

The pictures are great! I will have to get a copy of the one of Garrett, T & N. I did not get a sinlge picture of Garrett last night. That boy was on the move & so was I! I am glad you had a great time. That makes all the work worth it!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Good work! It looks like everyone had a great time last night. I LOVED that you were the queen bee. It was very appropriate for your house. You all looked fantastic.