Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday Mornings

Okay, this picture pretty much sums up our morning. I'm just glad that I could find a right and a left shoe of SOME type. The missing shoes must be in that dark abyss that swallows up the odd socks and keys. At least some good came out of this shoe "problem" today: another Mom just needed to know that she wasn't alone in this crazy thing called parenthood. T's teacher had a good chuckle, as did the other Moms. The other good thing is that T could care less. Oh, to be in the mind of a child ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE! So glad you found a right and left shoe.

Anonymous said...

Yah ... and maybe you could help me find the missing sandal and shoe!! Love yah!

Brad and Julianne Heaps said...

That is good you had at least a right and left. I took John somewhere barefoot -- because I thought he had shoes in the van. Hope your day got better!