Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pizza Field Trip

Today, T's preschool went to Round Table pizza for a tour. They got to see HUGE mixers for the dough. T could have sat in the bowl!! Then, they lined up for a turn to make their own personal pizza.

I wasn't quick enough. T just finished making his cheese pizza at the prep station. I couldn't get a good shot of it because the gal helping him was blocking me. There wasn't that much room to move around in there. Oh well. He LOVED making his own pizza and couldn't wait to eat it.

Here, T and one of his 'bestest' pals, Garrett, enjoy their sweet reward. Ooohhhh .... Life is great!!!

3 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

That sounds like the most fun field trip ever! I would have loved to come along. (Do they make that orange shirt in pink?)

Allison said...

Um, I just had to comment on the shirt--It's hilarious. Very fitting. =)

Lisa said...

yummy!! Where's mine.