Thursday, April 23, 2009

A little update ...

My blog has been a little neglected this past week. Here's a little bit of what we've been up to:

Yesterday, I taught my last Art Docent in B's class. We designed our own postage stamp that was about 4 x 5 inches on the black scratch board paper. They had to draw something that had to do with America. It was a little involved, and a few students really got frustrated, but overall it went pretty good. I'm so glad that I was able to spend this time with him in his class. It's hard to believe that B is almost done with elementary school. He's ready for Middle School!



I was able to go out on Tuesday night for a Girl's Night Out. We met at Costa Vida for dinner and visiting. It was so nice to have girl time. We're thinking of going out for ice cream or frozen yogurt next time. We need to put it on the calendar now! I am thankful for my good friends.




We're also busy planning our summer calendar. There are only 7 weeks left of school. It will go by fast! Anyway, one place we are planning to get to is Yellowstone. It's not too far from family, so we will be able to see family and then go on our adventure. I can't wait. I know the boys will LOVE it.


Last, we've just experienced our first heat wave of the year. It felt like a slap in the face! We went from a wonderful 74 degrees to a blistering 95 degrees. It was in the 90's for 3 days. It would be nice to ease into summer! The boys were out with water balloons and enjoyed getting wet with the hose. Our pool is still too cold to swim in, but it sure looked tempting.

What have you been up to??

0 comments: