Friday, April 10, 2009

N's Birthday Happenings

N with his birthday loot. He wanted the DC Comics Encyclopedia and a book about Shipwrecks. Grandma Marie & Boppi gave him some cash. His brothers gave him some of his favorite Italian soda (it's not cheap). He picked Costa Vida for dinner. They gave him his burrito dinner for free! I had a buy-one-get-one-free card, too ... so we saved a good chunk of $$$. We all left full and happy.
YUM! Sweet Pork Burrito!!!


The boys enjoyed their Popsicles after dinner
I made some of our favorite peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for N on his birthday. He had a scout activity on the morning of his birthday, so we sent a plate of cookies. I made him a jumbo cookie with chocolate chips arranged to say 13.


But what he REALLY likes for his birthday is pumpkin pie! He LOVES pumpkin pie. And yes, he piled on the whipped cream. Still cannot believe he's 13 ...

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Happy Birthday N! It looks like you had a great day! No Foolin'! Your Aunt J always had pie instead of cake also.

Debie said...

when I told my J. what he got for his birthday he said " Ohhh, lucky!" two peas, I'm telling ya! Happy Birthday N.