Thursday, May 7, 2009

ANOTHER Trip to the Zoo


T & his friend, G, with the fascinating flamingos

Today, we went on a preschool field trip to the zoo. He had so much fun being there with his friends. I enjoyed visiting with my friend, too! We rode down together with our friends, and that was really nice. The weather was perfect for a morning at the zoo. One of the unusual things we saw was a view into the vet clinic. A kangaroo was getting prepped for a tooth extraction! Don't see that every day. After viewing the animals and reptiles, we sat at some picnic tables and ate our lunches. Then we called it a day, and headed home. ..... Oh, and I purposely put T in the "Foozle" sweater (as we call it). That way I can easily pick him out of a crowd!

2 comments:

Laundry said...

we all love foozle.... hahahaha

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I love foozle too! I see photos of him quite often.