Monday, May 25, 2009

Rollerskating

We went rollerskating today! We also lucked out and found an awesome coupon where we got a buy-1-get-1 for EACH admission! Sweet!




T started to grump-out soon. He was pretty tired. I tried to cheer him up, but after I saw this picture, I knew my efforts came up short!


One of the times that J & I were skating by each other, he stated so matter-of-factly, "Mom, this song is catchy!" (song: Who Let the Dogs Out?)







The boys taking a break!



We had so much fun, and the boys really got the hang of skating quickly. T did come around with G&I a few times. It was not crowded at all ... just perfect. We skated for over 2 hours. It was a great way to spend the afternoon together.

3 comments:

Marie said...

What Fun. You know that Uncle Richard says he is going to bury Kathy in her roller skates and wedding dress!

Unknown said...

fun ... look you guys go!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

It looks like fun! I can't wait until our girls will think roller skating is fun instead of a death-defying event.