Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Clink, Clink, Clink

To commemorate National Grandparent's Day on September 9th, J had some writing homework. He was asked to write about something important he learned from a grandparent, or share a special memory. I thought it was really cute and wanted to share.


A story by J:




"Clink, Clink, Clink"


My grampa loves to travel all over the world. He has collected many different coins from lots of countries. When he comes to visit, he brings bags of shiny coins. As he shows us the coins, he tells us the stories of his travels. He is going to China this week and I can't wait any longer to see the Chinese coins. I can't wait to add them to my collection as they clink in my special box.

4 comments:

Raimi said...

What a sweet tribute to his Grandpa! I think Grandpa needs a copy of that & the picture! I can see the scrapbook page now :).

Holly said...

How sweet! Granparents are the best.

Marie said...

Great picture even though I have seen better pictures of Grandpa.

Nadine said...

Thanks J and blogger! I really appreciate it. Grandpa
P.S. I look forward to delivering the coins from China to you!