Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nutella Boy

J asked me this morning if he could make a Nutella sandwich for breakfast! I think he was trying to find a way to get even more Nutella. He usually has 1 piece of toast smeared with it. Every square centimeter is completely slathered. Grandma Marie brought a special Nutella knife for the family, although J has claimed it lovingly for himself. It's fun to watch him eat Nutella because he enjoys every last lick. I always get a kick out of his Nutella smile.

2 comments:

JanEtta said...

I first had Nutella when I went to Germany. I had to buy several jars of it to hoard. I would use it instead of chocolate frosting on peanut butter bars. Talk about a treat! I think it's great they sell it here now - but my allergy to chocolate doesn't let me indulge in it the way I'd love to.

Raimi said...

I am not sure that I can really tell from that photo that he REALLY likes Nutella -LOL! Great photo!