Tuesday, August 26, 2008

T FINALLY Starts School

T with his pal, G, on their first day at a speech class with Miss Erin. He was happy to see his teacher again! These two little boys love spending time together, and it's a good thing! They will be in school together 4 days a week. They used to be in Sunbeams together on Sundays, however, we had to split the class because the class was getting too big. Anyway, my friend and I plan on carpooling to speech class to make our lives easier. Thanks, Raimi!
T finally started school today. Thank goodness!!!! He's been so anxious to start. He asked about Miss Erin so many times yesterday that: (a) I lost count, and (b), my head was about to explode from having the SAME conversation over and over again. So with much anticipation, he started his speech class today. There are just 3 boys in this hour-long class, which intensely focuses on phonology and grammar. His speech has continually been improving. He was so excited about receiving a 'Homework' folder of his own. I still haven't been able to read any of the information in the folder yet. T won't give it up! He's already stuffed it into a big Ziploc bag with his other belongings. I have a feeling that I'll be replacing this folder sooner than later.

3 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations on starting school again!

Raimi said...

I am so glad they have each other! That is a cute picture of our boys! Garrett asked at least a 100 times to do his homework. We finally found 5 mintues to sit down & do it! He is happy to be back with T & Ms. Erin. We will see you in the morning for round two!

Brad and Julianne Heaps said...

If you remember, say hello to Erin from me -- we miss her, but are glad to be moving on too! She's fantastic.