Wednesday, November 19, 2008

From a 4 1/2 year-old's perspective

I haven't been able to get on the computer much the past couple of days with the boys being home. They are on break from school, and they all want to use the computer for various things. The laptop has been temperamental and will just shut off, so that's not been a reliable option for me. Anyway, I wanted to share some pictures that T took with the small digital camera. He was entertained for a long time. He took pictures of everything! Here's a sample:

Some of T's favorite toys by his bed

The lone bar of soap in the tub


Here's T trying to get a picture of himself


I was kinda surprised by how well this turned out! Future photographer??






I thought this one was interesting. I changed it to b&w. He made a mess of my bed and took a picture.


Like my miss-matched knives??




So, he took lots of pictures. I would have died if it was on my older camera with actual film! Digital is so nice that way. We can see it immediately, edit or delete it. One fabulous picture didn't make the cut. T surprised G as he was getting out of the shower! G got modest in the nick-of-time, but the picture was immediately tossed to the cutting room floor! The other one I was surprised by was the picture of the toilet bowl. It was empty, but ... ewww!

8 comments:

Marie said...

What a treasure these pictures are. You are brave to let him use the camera - I hope it was not your new one.

Betsey said...

T is ADORABLE!! It is so fun to see things his way.

Allison said...

I'm STILL laughing! He actually did pretty good with the pictures. Very artistic--you know, set the scene (i.e. mess up your bed) and then taking a nice close-up picture.

Laundry said...

HAHAHAHA~~~ I must laugh at your child! haha I love that boy!

Nadine said...

What fun pictures...and thanks for discarding G's on the cutting room floor. That may have haunted me for years to come!

. said...

that is soooo adorable. I have been suprised but the camera in the shower etc. a few times too!

Tami Joy said...

LOL! Cutting room floor!?? Those are the best pics!! lol! Hilarious. Thank goodness Minnie bear doesn't have opposable thumbs!

Debie said...

One of the best pictures of Spencer and me is one that Jake took when he was like 5. J.J. loves the camera too. Good idea to share the pictures.