Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tag of Twos

TAG OF TWO'S

My sister-in-law, Sylvia, tagged me with this quick list of questions. So, here goes:


Two names you go by:
1. Mom
2. Steph

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Jeans
2. short sleeve stretch crew

Two things you want right now:
1. a maid
2. my 'to-do list' all checked off and done (is that even possible??)

Two things you did last night:
1. Watched "Kung Fu Panda" with family
2. Made banana bread

Two things you ate today:
1. Turkey/Avocado sandwich
2. banana bread

Two favorite drinks:
1. Crystal Lite mix-in
2. Water

Five people I'm tagging: 1. Raimi 2. Allison 3. Julianne 4. Mom 5. Holly

2 comments:

Debie said...

What a cute blog! How do you do the top banner like that?

We were looking at moving in case the promotion went through. Guess where? A city close to Sac.

So Cool
Debie

Sylvia said...

Thanks for playing along. Since you got me into blogging I figured I could tag you when I get tagged. Thanks for being a good sport.