Monday, November 10, 2008

Harvest Parties

Despite being super busy (who isn't??), I was able to stop by both J's and B's class parties last week. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to B's party, but it all worked out. I still had groceries in the van while I visited with B. His party was on Friday morning.


Here, B is showing me his tissue paper art pumpkin. Quite colorful, eh?Here, I'm enjoying the turkey and cheese sandwich B made for me. Even though it was chilly outside, it was 1000 degrees in the classroom. Lots of people. I think they should consider making larger classrooms for the 4th & 5th grades. The students are packed in there like sardines! Anyway, it was nice to see B and surprise him.


J had his party on Thursday. I brought trouble, I mean, T with me. Actually, he was good. He followed J around, and J was great about it. They made carmel apples, decorated a cookie, did a word search, and made a graph of a couple dozen M&M's. T really enjoyed scribbling on the dry erase board!


T sitting by J at his desk
I'm glad that I was able to come by the parties. I love visiting my boys at their school. G & I got to see more of N's new Middle School on Friday, too. He had his parent/teacher conference. He's doing great, and he LOVES his new school. It's been such a good fit for him this year. I can tell that the teachers love being there, too. BIG difference. B is really looking forward to attending Middle School next year. He's so DONE with elementary school.

4 comments:

JanEtta said...

Daniel's favorite thing is the dry erase board too! I think it's great you get to see all the boys' activities at school. Daniel wishes I could go with him all the time. (I think he'd get tired of it pretty fast though.)G needs to bring his uke to Thanksgiving so we can all sing along with him then.

Marie said...

Love seeing how big your boyz are getting. Hmmmm, now TT stans for Trouble and since it is TT does that mean double trouble?

Allison said...

nice one, mom! Trouble Trouble. We miss you all, Steph! Love to see what you are all up to.

Lisa said...

I love the caramel apples, yummy!!