Thursday, February 7, 2008

Another Visit from the Tooth Fairy


You can see J's little tooth sitting on a nickel at the bottom of the glass. It grew money quite well!

Happy with the results


J was so excited to dump out his money and count the coins last night. He was also so excited to get out the Tooth Fairy Pillow -- the one used by G when he was a boy -- and he carefully placed it on his shelf by his head. He was hoping for a $10 bill or higher. I told him that he was probably out of luck on that one, and reminded him that he already made a few dollars when he "grew" his tooth in the glass of water.

2 comments:

Laundry said...

where do you find all fo this!!!!???? that background... the clock... the everything... I like it!!!!!!! and my mom is also very curious too...

. said...

O.k. I am totally bog stalking but I love to keep up with all of you from the roseville ward and since I am out of bunco :( I miss you all. I am going to add you to my blog -k-. by the way I love the entry about what do you do all day! hillarious ! Keri