Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Last night was our ward's Trunk-or-Treat party. This year, it was planned at our church building and it was a good thing! It was pouring rain! The actual 'trunk-or-treating' happened in the cultural hall. Parents sat in a HUGE circle on the floor and the kids just went around the circle. The parents got to visit and it was done a lot quicker. No one was complaining. For dinner there was lots of various types of chili to choose from, along with hot dogs, cornbread, and chips. It was great. The kids were very entertained with a spook house, carnival games, and just running around with their friends. I hardly saw J & B the whole night. We were able to find B just long enough to snap his picture at the Cake Walk. Oh, one member dressed as Santa w/o a beard. He thought that w/o the beard that it would be less confusing for the kids, but they didn't care. It was SO funny because T, and several other kids, kept stopping him and giving him their Christmas lists! T STILL thinks he's getting an iPod for Christmas. Yeah, right!!

N as an old man. He's got the gut and everything!

T used his favorite costume -- Superman! One of his friends was Batman and another was Spiderman. I couldn't get them all together at the same time for a picture.

Mr. Policeman JOkay, I don't know what possessed me to buy and then WEAR this, but it sure got a lot of laughs. I couldn't convince G to wear a costume. Maybe next year.
B the escaped convict.


My boys are SO excited that the rain has let up this evening. It wasn't looking too hopeful earlier today with the down pour. More candy ... here we come!!
PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOPPI! WE LOVE YOU =)

4 comments:

Allison said...

I can't stop laughing over your costume, S! I LOVE IT! Where in the world did you find that?

Raimi said...

I am so glad you got @ least one picture of all of your boys. i didn't get any of tanner & carter! Those two were on the run the entire night.

Happy Birthday to your Dad!

Amy said...

oh, my gosh! That costume made me laugh! Glad you guys had a great night!

Jen said...

Looks like fun! Cute boys :)