Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Farm Field Trip

This morning, T & I went to this huge pumpkin farm with his preschool for a field trip. We rode the train, saw a pig race, and then got to ride the hay truck way out to the field to pick out our own pumpkins. I wish I could say that T was FULL of smiles today, but this is what I got a lot of today .....
.... the grumpies!!! He just was not a happy-camper today. Then it occurred to me: he didn't eat any breakfast. Not a good thing. But things turned around a little when he finally decided which pumpkin he wanted.

Here is T with his pal, Garrett. I had to bribe them both to get this picture. Hey, whatever works!! Later, we got to visit a while and have lunch at the picnic tables. The boys played on huge slides and in an old railroad car. We topped off the field trip with an ice cream cone from good ol' McD's on the way home. Thanks for the company, the ride & ice cream, Raimi! =)

1 comments:

Raimi said...

I'm so glad we could ride out to the pp together. It is always fun to visit & chat with you! Thanks for being such a good friend to me. I love & appreciate you! Thanks for sending pp pictures my way! I love photos!