Friday, July 10, 2009

Return from Scout Camp

That's part dirt, part VERY chapped lips. I did send him with chapstick, but he only used it once!


I forgot to post these pictures of when N just returned from Scout Camp. He actually returned on Saturday, June 27th, after being gone for 5 days. He smelled like a walking campfire! He was filthy, but happy to be home. His shoes were not welcome in the house! And I made him peel off his socks and put them in the trash (beyond help, trust me!) He was excited to tell us about his adventures, and we were so proud of him. I walked him up to the shower, and told him he could tell me the rest after he showered. It was SO nice to have him home. We really missed him. He completed 4 merit badges and did a few partials. He's ALMOST done with the camping merit badge. He was so happy to be in his own bed, and slept in. G had to wake him up at 10:30am to go home teaching! Oh, the other thing he brought home from Scout Camp is a nasty cough. It's been a rough week for him.

3 comments:

Raimi said...

Life with boys, huh Steph? I love that first picture of N, dirt & all :-)! Perfect picture of the fun he enjoyed ALL week. I'm glad N has such great scout leaders!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Scott's mom used to make him take off his clothes in the garage and walk on towels to the bathroom so he wouldn't accidently contaminate the rest of the house. Welcome home N!

Shelley said...

Stephanie,
So I jumped over here from facebook (I hope you don't mind) and I loved looking at the pictures of your family. Really, your boys are so adorable, what a beautiful family you have! I love blogs.
Shelley