Sunday, January 27, 2008

Are We There Yet?

J was sick all through last weekend. We thought he had strep throat, but the culture came back negative. He was pleasant even though he felt lousy.


Okay, I thought we were FINALLY in the clear. There has been at least 1 family member sick since Christmas Eve! I'm not kidding. I'm going a little crazy. We've had sinus infections, sore throats, colds, pink eye, and just whatever. This morning, G & I were looking forward to having us all go to church together when we realized that B had a fever. We did the switch today: G went with N & J to Sacrament Meeting. Then he had to leave early so that I could get there for Primary with T. G hasn't been to Primary for 3 weeks, and he really misses it (and the kids miss him there, too!) I can tell that B is feeling better because he's starting to bounce around and his sarcasm is spilling out. I hope this is the end of this craziness. Thank goodness for my Bunko night and a scrapbook night (both last week) because I was starting to go cookoo from being in the house so much. I'm not holding my breath, but I'm hopefull we will all be healthy.

0 comments: