Monday, January 14, 2008

Crazy Pictures for FHE

Our FHE Crazy Art



We did a really fun (and easy) activity for Family Night tonight. G said that his family did this quite often for their FHEs. We took a piece of paper for all those who participated and folded it in thirds (width-wise). We numbered each section 1, 2, and 3. Everyone began on section numbered 1 and drew a head of some type. The only requirement was that they had to draw the neck lines onto the section numbered 2, so the next person would know where to start AND there was NO PEEKING through out the activity. Once everyone was done with their heads, they turned the paper over, and handed it to the person on their right. Now, everyone drew a body of some type in the section numbered 2. Again, drawing two small lines to guide the next person on part 3. Part 3 is where we drew legs and feet. SO, everyone got to draw one part of a person, animal or whatever in a different section of a paper. At the end, we took turns revealing the drawing! It was hilarious! We'll be doing this again. We had some good laughs.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

wow, some turned out almost o.k. What a cute idea. Thanks for sharing!!!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

This is a great idea. I'll have to add this to my FHE games too. One of my family's favorites is called Alphabet Draw. You fold a paper in fourths, pick a letter of the alphabet for each quadrant and draw something that begins with that letter. You'll just have to trust that it's a lot more fun than I've just described it.

Sylvia said...

I forgot about that activity. I'll have to try that one here. I think the kids would love it. I remember I did. Thanks for the memories.

Raimi said...

Love the pictures! I think they need to be included on a scrapbook page somewhere! Thanks for sharing? How's T today?

Raimi

JanEtta said...

Like Sylvia, I totally forgot about this activity. I know D would love it. Thanks for sharing the idea again for the next genereation.