Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bouncin'


Wow, this is FUN!

T with his buddy, "Rett"

T cut into a game of Ice Hockey. Thanks, Ed!



This morning, T had a preschool field trip to an indoor play area with several types of bounce houses. First, he kinda just watched, but then he jumped right in, especially after I took him down one of the slides a few times. We sat on this little canvas where we could tuck our feet in and slid down the slide. This definitely burned off a lot of energy. Almost too much, because he wanted to go to sleep instead of going to his speech class this afternoon. That makes two of us!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

looks like a lot of fun!!!

Raimi said...

I hope you both got a nap in yesterday! Garrett went right down for his nap & only slept an hour. I was sure I was going to @ least get a two hour nap out of him after all of that activity. Oh well, I will take what I can get!

Raimi