Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm a Sunbeam

I took this picture after church -- T was glazed and ready to take a nap

T with his friend, "Rett"

Today marked a milestone for T. He is a Sunbeam in Primary. He kept asking to go to nursery through most of Sacrament Meeting. He was a little confused about coming right into the primary room. What made matters more frustrating for me is that not only am I in there, so is Dad, one of his brothers, AND one of his preschool teachers, whom he just absolutely adores!! He kept working the crowd, trying to go between me, his preschool teacher & Dad. Uggh! I will be saying lots of prayers for his Sunbeam teacher .. so that she has buckets and buckets of patience. She's already so calming and patient, and I'm so happy she's his teacher. I know he'll adjust and do better as time goes on. It's hard to believe that we don't have a child in nursery! It was cute seeing him with his friends, sitting on the small chairs in the front row. At one time, T was lying on the floor, resting his head in his hands, with his elbows in the air. I was a little embarrassed, but he was still, and he was quiet. Okay, I'll take that.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I'm sad I missed today! Don't worry, I'm sure he'll get better. It doesn't help that this is lunch and nap time. Can't wait to see the picture.

Raimi said...

Those little Sunbeams sure were cute! J.C. is the sweetest lady! She will be blessed for sharing Sundays with our little bunch :). I emailed you a picture fromt his morning!

Raimi

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

A sunbeam! Congratulations! This should be an exciting Primary program this year. How fun.