Monday, June 9, 2008

All About Me

I lifted this off of my friend Raimi’s blog. I enjoyed reading her answers so I thought I would do my own. Kind of fun!

3 JOYS
*of course my boys - they make me proud - most days!
*A husband who likes to cook – and does it well. Also, he often brings me flowers “just for because” – Yes, I’m a lucky girl.
*Taking a nap, especially after church – love that!

3 FEARS
*losing a loved one
*letting someone, whom I am close to, down
*the price of gas going higher – we’ve already modified our summer plans due to the high price of gas

3 GOALS
* to raise happy, productive, respectful, and independent boys
* to exercise regularly
* to finish my degree … I’m SO close!

3 OBSESSIONS
*Being on time
*A clean floor. I hate having to watch my step AND I can’t stand it when my feet are dirty. A clean floor is a huge step to a clean house, right?
* This blog!

3 SURPRISING FACTS
* I hate lipstick. Lipgloss -- ok. I think I’m too addicted to lip balm. So lipstick would just get in the way.
*After I learn someone’s birthday, I can usually recall it @ 99% of the time. That includes all of the primary children. Crazy, huh!? I’m the one to remind G to call a family member on his side of the family for their birthday.
*I can be quite a home-body. But once I’m out and about, I’m happy too.

FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER
*the middle school
*Wal*Mart
*Sam’s Club
*Church

FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME REGULARLY
*The gals in the Primary Presidency with me
*Mom & Dad
*Lisa
*Raimi

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT
*Home
*Costa Vida
*Claim Jumper (LOVE the Citrus Chicken Salad sans blue cheese)
*In and Out

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
*Getting a massage and pedicure
*Traveling all over Europe with unlimited cash and free babysitting
*Visiting Washington D.C. – I’ve always wanted to see the Smithsonian and all of the history in and around D.C. One day!!
*Lake Tahoe relaxing with family and friends (Wanna go again this summer, Raimi?!)

FOUR PEOPLE I TALK TO ON A REGULAR BASIS (I’m adding 5)
*my kids
*My hubby
*Lisa
*Raimi - I will miss our preschool chats, too! But the summer will probably just FLY by!
*Kristin

FOUR TV SHOWS I’D WATCH OVER AND OVER
*The Soup
*Survivor (I'll watch a new season, but not re-runs. I just really enjoy this show)
*CSI
*Scrubs

FOUR MOVIES I'D WATCH OVER AND OVER
*The Bourne Series
*The Lord of the Ring Series
*Harry Potter
*The original 3 Star Wars movies (my boys LOVE these and it's fun to watch them watching the movies!)
Now it's your turn! Have fun!!

1 comments:

Raimi said...

That was a fun read! Thanks for playing! We are on for Tahoe & I know the summer is going to go by so fast!