Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Twilight Camp

Yesterday, B & I attended Cub Scout Twilight Camp. I was stationed at our Troop's Table for the craft, a journal that the boys had to bind. B went around with his Webelos group to various stations throughout the evening. He later told me that he didn't get to do any hands-on things and was pretty bored, and it was pretty hot. We're hoping that he has a better time tonight, Thursday & Friday. He didn't like coming home empty-handed. The past two years he's come home each night with something he's made, and just loved it. I think that the Webelos do a lot of the more fun stuff on Saturday morning when it's only the Webelos left at camp. We'll see!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hang in there. Sometimes we have to learn new skills before the fun!!! It's hard to grow up.

Raimi said...

I hope camp has gotetn better for him or maybe today is the day!