Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Free Movie

Scenes from Wallace & Gromit : The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
We've seen this movie before and enjoyed it again. It was fun to watch J pick up more on the subtleties of the jokes. I LOVE to hear my boys giggle.
B before the movie started -- happy to be there ... probably MORE happy about Mom buy him a Twix candy bar!
During the summers, one of our local theaters offers free movies on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. They show previously released movies. We haven't been able to catch a free movie until today because we've just been so busy. Anyway, I snapped this picture during the pre-show cartoon. Believe it or not, there was a lady there snapping pictures of her kids DURING the movie. Not just once, but several times! I couldn't believe it. Yes, I carry my camera around in my purse like some crazy blogger-lady, but I feel that I have common sense of when it's appropriate or not to take a picture. I saw my friend, Laurie, there with her 3 girls. We sat right behind them. The ONLY downer for us was that the two kids sitting right behind me and B continually kicked our seats throughout the ENTIRE movie! It was very annoying. Yes, we both asked kindly for them to stop, but they were very young and the Mom was trying her best (she also had a 6 month old baby with her) so I was trying to be sympathetic. However ... So, we found another free thing to do in our city. We had a great morning. We saw a great movie for free and filled up on Skittles and/or M&M's.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Where do you find out about all these freebies?!? I really like this movie, too...had us all laughing pretty good.

. said...

yay! for free. I need to take advantage of that free movie thing too, that is a funny movie. Glad you guys are having such a fun summer!!

Nadine said...

hi its CD I cant wait to see you

I have a e-mail adress it is picklegoogle@yahoo.com

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Love the movies! (I also felt like a crazy blogger lady as I snapped photos of my kids. Maybe one day I'll put them up.)