Thursday, July 17, 2008

Who ARE These Kids??

B & J picked out these disguises today from the "Wishing Well". They each got a dollar to spend how they wanted at the store. They wore these off and on for most of the day. J even surprised our chiropractor with the disguise! That got a laugh. (J and I have both been going to our chiropractor this past week -- that's another story). It was funny to see them wearing these in the van. I'd get a glimpse out of my rear-view mirror and see them sitting there so matter-of-factly. Good times!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

cute!!
So, what's the story? you left us hanging.
Are you guys o.k.?

. said...

very fun! we love things for $1 that make us laugh.

Stephanie said...

Oh, we're fine. I've had some chronic neck pain and J has been coming with me to my appointments. My chiropractor noticed that J's neck is titled one direction, we made his own appointment, and he is helping with J's alignment, too. So, we weren't in an accident or anything. Just life!