Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Trip to the Temple with Dad

G & N before they head out to the temple this morning. N was up and getting ready on his own. He was very excited to go. He LOVES the temples.

N got a special recommend on Sunday so that he and G could go to the temple to do baptisms for some family members. They got up early and headed out by 7:30am. They had 4 names to do, but ended up helping another man at the temple with 1 of his family names. They stopped for a late breakfast on the way home. N was SO happy to go inside the temple. He's been beaming all day. Talk about a great way to start the day! G took the rest of the day off, which was a nice surprise for us.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

How cool for N! It's so fun to hear how excited he was about it. He sure is a great kid! And you guys are great parents!
What a pretty picture of the temple! Is it one you took? I have been wanting to find one that I like to hang up.

Sylvia said...

That sounds like a great way to start the day. Knowing how much N loves temples, he will remember that for a long time.

Laundry said...

Talk about like Father Like Son.. Those two look SO MUCH alike.. it's insanely cool. haha.

That's awesome that they got to go do some baptisms. I haven't done that in awhile.
btw.. my manager hasn't even tried to contact me.. so I guess i am going into work tomorrow.. dang it. I really don't want to.

Raimi said...

I bet N was thrilled! I know how much he loves ALL of the temples. I am so happy for him!