Wednesday, July 30, 2008

N's First Swim Meet

N right after one of his races
Dad & T goofing around between N's events

N has really enjoyed his pre-competitive swim team this summer. Even though he REALLY enjoyed himself on our family vacation last week, he said he really missed his swim practices. He did pretty good. We just need to help him get off of the starting blocks a little faster! He was faster than the other two swimmers when it came to the butterfly stroke, though! Next week is the last week for his swim team. He's very tan and has been exercising all summer long.

4 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Good job on the swimming!

I just looked at your vacation pictures. My family did that river trip a few years ago too. It was SO much fun! We had no idea what to expect and loved it so much that I'm ready to go back. I loved seeing your photos!

Sylvia said...

Great job, N! T has really enjoyed swimming this year too. It's hard to believe the summer is almost over. Enjoy the next couple of weeks.

Laundry said...

I wanna swim! Wish I could too. I have always thought it would be pretty cool to be on a swim team or something like that. But.. I didn't stay in swim lessons long enough to be capable of doing so.

Raimi said...

Way to go N. Nothing is better than a summer filled with water...& the tan is a big perk for all of your hard work too!